Truth is, sometimes a break is exactly what your mind and body needs to start churning out your best ideas and breakthroughs.
Today I’m giving you an inside scoop on RADICAL SELF CARE (3 mins):
- How being chronically tired can inhibit your ability to produce your best work
- My typical mental pattern while on vacation (that always ends in breakthrough)
- How to practice radical self care
But wait – there’s more!
If you want to learn more from us about radical self care, we were recently on Charlie Gilkey’s Productive Flourishing podcast talking about this exact topic!
We deep dive with him on how living powerfully can help you work powerfully, discussing topics like…
- Why there’s a complex in this culture that work is its own reward and that we don’t need any rest, even though studies show this is absolutely not the case
- Why using your down time – whether that’s for relaxing or having a hobby that you know will pay off in the end – is so crucial for your overall productivity
- How you can tap into what motivates you and use that motivation to drive yourself forward towards happiness and contentment
- What you can do to start combining your personal to-do list with your professional to-do list in order to live a more fulfilling life
It’s available on all major podcast platforms, or you can listen and download here: https://www.productiveflourishing.com/podcast/carey-demir-bentley/
On the spectrum from calm to anxious… I definitely lean anxious 😅 It’s something that I’ve known about myself for pretty much my whole life... but didn’t always have the tools to navigate. So today I’d like to share some of the tips and tricks that I’ve picked...
Carey and I have been running this company together for nearly a decade now. And throughout the years, there have been a few times when I’ve caught myself thinking: Ohhh, Carey is TOTALLY screwing this thing up right now... And you know what… I’m going to be the...
As Lifehackers, we’re always looking at the BIG picture. We’re aiming to get ONE thing done every week that makes everything else from here on out EASIER. That’s what leverage is all about — working towards making our lives exponentially better ✨ But...