Truth is, sometimes a break is exactly what your mind and body needs to start churning out your best ideas and breakthroughs.
Today I’m giving you an inside scoop on RADICAL SELF CARE (3 mins):
- How being chronically tired can inhibit your ability to produce your best work
- My typical mental pattern while on vacation (that always ends in breakthrough)
- How to practice radical self care
But wait – there’s more!
If you want to learn more from us about radical self care, we were recently on Charlie Gilkey’s Productive Flourishing podcast talking about this exact topic!
We deep dive with him on how living powerfully can help you work powerfully, discussing topics like…
- Why there’s a complex in this culture that work is its own reward and that we don’t need any rest, even though studies show this is absolutely not the case
- Why using your down time – whether that’s for relaxing or having a hobby that you know will pay off in the end – is so crucial for your overall productivity
- How you can tap into what motivates you and use that motivation to drive yourself forward towards happiness and contentment
- What you can do to start combining your personal to-do list with your professional to-do list in order to live a more fulfilling life
It’s available on all major podcast platforms, or you can listen and download here: https://www.productiveflourishing.com/podcast/carey-demir-bentley/
Here’s a great question I was asked recently: “I am so overwhelmed by the task list in my BRAIN that I don’t even know how to get it out… and into Asana or onto paper. What should I do?” We’ve all been there! I call those free-floating, pesky ideas taking up space in...
Project planning and I go waaaaay back… Before Demir and I started Lifehack Method together, I was a brand manager in the CPG industry! At any given time, my team could be working on upwards of 60 new products. Needless to say, I have maaany thoughts on what it takes...
Today’s video is for all of your Lifehackers out there struggling to meet DEADLINES. Let’s talk about why that is probably happening! Because I get it, gang… You aren’t trying to miss your deadlines. You don’t want to feel behind or incompetent… Who would?! And yet — ...