Demir & Carey Bentley are the “productivity power couple.” Their mission is to show you how to take control of your time, health, and lifestyle using productivity.
Demir Bentley is an executive productivity coach, co-founder of Lifehack Method, and WSJ Bestselling author of Winning The Week: How To Plan A Successful Week, Every Week. He helps his clients kick butt at work to live their best life when they go home.
In the past eight years, he’s helped more than 70,000 professionals, including executives from Facebook, Google, Uber and PepsiCo – helping them prevent burnout and create more freedom in their lives.
Carey Bentley is the co-founder of Lifehack Method and WSJ Bestselling author of Winning The Week: How To Plan A Successful Week, Every Week.
A former corporate brand manager, Carey is a 9-5’er turned millennial entrepreneur. After a decades-long battle with a stress related illness, she regained her health by redesigning her life around the lifehacking principles she now shares around the world.
Before starting Lifehack Method, Demir & Carey worked in the CPG, government, technology and finance industries. Their work has been featured in ABC News, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and many other media outlets.
Fun fact: They live a nomadic lifestyle with their two daughters and are currently based out of Medellín, Colombia.
- Lifehack Method has an online following of over 75,000 people via their email list and social media, who look to Demir and Carey for productivity and systems advice
- We’ve helped our clients save hundreds of thousands of hours, make millions more in revenue, and reclaim their lifestyle from overwork
- Productivity for professionals and entrepreneurs
- How to avoid burnout
- How to plan the perfect week for success
- Creating automation systems for your business
- How to hire, train, and manage a virtual assistant and virtual team
- Reprogramming your mind to defeat procrastination, analysis paralysis, and perfectionism
- Habits & Routines for success
- Productivity for parents