Our WSJ & USA Today bestseller is now published
by New York Publishing House Morgan James.
Help us get national distribution at Barnes & Noble USA
- Pre-order 1 Paperback: Get free download of the audiobook and immediate access to the extra book resources (Value $200)
- Pre-order 5+Paperbacks: Also receive free access to our Morning & Evening Routines Course (Value $197)
- Pre-order 250 Paperbacks (limit 1): Demir will do a live 2-hour online training for your organization! (Value $7000)
Here’s what to do:
Click “Pre-Order” and complete the checkout process
While we are happy to have your purchase of the ebook, the bonuses we are offering apply only to pre-orders of the new paperback published through Morgan James!
To our international friends…we hope to get in-store distribution in your country soon! For this campaign, we are focused on getting national USA distribution. If you still want to participate, you can use an international shipper such as Shipito to receive your book.
Total estimated time: 10 minutes!
- If you’ve ordered one or more books, expect an email from us in your inbox within minutes with the download link to the audiobook and the extra book resources.
- If you’ve ordered 5+ books, please expect an additional email from us within 2 business days with details on your extra bonuses!
Thank you, thank you, thank you 🙏
With your help, we can reach our goal of getting national distribution at Barnes & Noble, which will help us reach thousands more people with our mission to show our generation how to have success without burnout and overwhelm.
Praise for Winning the Week
“A simple yet powerful method to feel successful at the end of the week, regardless of what the week throws your way! Demir and Carey will radically change the way you approach your time management and teach you to plan for success.”
~ Dr. Marshall Goldsmith
Thinkers50 #1 Executive Coach and New York Times bestselling author of Triggers, Mojo, and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
“For professionals who are serious about attaining work-life balance, this book is full of practical tips that will help you work smarter, breathe calmer, and be more successful in your endeavors.”
~ Dorie Clark
Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The Long Game and executive education faculty at Duke University Fuqua School of Business
“Getting it all done and getting burned out in the process is the antithesis of success! Winning the Week shows you how to be more productive, more calm, and more successful in your workweek.”
~ JJ Virgin
Four-time New York Times bestselling author and celebrity nutrition and fitness expert
“The new must-read productivity handbook for high performers.”
~ Ajit Nawalkha
Co-Founder of Evercoach by Mindvalley and author of Live Big
Our Winning The Week Method is a way to get control of your time (and life) using easy, actionable steps to:
- Create a clear and simple schedule that helps you come home knowing you crushed it and can relax
- Find freedom in your work life so you can focus and get more done
- Save you time and energy from tasks and meetings that devour your day
- Reduce stress by zeroing in on those annoying unexpected demands on your time that constantly pull you away from what needs to get done
- And more…