60 DAY LIFEHACK BOOTCAMP SCHEDULE:
Bootcamp 141: September 17, 2023 – November 12, 2023
Bootcamp 142: January 28, 2024 – March 24, 2024
Note: We will be moving to ONE bootcamp per year starting in 2024.
If you are coming back to retake the bootcamp, you will be a Captain. Having already taken the bootcamp, Captains are expected to use their prior experience to up their own game while elevating everyone’s LHBC experience!
NOTE: The cutoff for asking to retake a bootcamp is two weeks before the start date. Seats are awarded on a first-come, first served basis. Email [email protected] with your preferred bootcamp date at least two weeks before the start date.
The 4 main areas of responsibility for a LHBC Captain:
- Committing to the full bootcamp experience in excellence. Not being a slacker.
- Engaging at a high level on Facebook and in the calls
- Setting a standard of excellence in all of your Lifehack Bootcamp dealings
And what are YOU going to get out of your participation as a Captain in the Bootcamp?
- Scoop up the knowledge you left on the table last Bootcamp
- Step up to a higher level of accountability
- Get more engagement with the coaching staff
- Get prepared to take the next level of LHBC
- Achieve mastery
- Expand your network
- Explore your leadership skills and language
Reach out to [email protected] if you’re interested in joining an upcoming bootcamp as a Captain!
WARNING: If you do not currently feel like you can meet these responsibilities in excellence, we encourage you to hold off on reaching out until you’re ready. We take the role of Captain very seriously, and we hope that you will too.