LIFEHACK BOOTCAMP SCHEDULE:
Bootcamp 138: February 20, 2022 – April 17, 2022
Bootcamp 139: September 25, 2022 – November 20, 2022
Notable USA events & holidays:
Palm Sunday: April 10, 2022 (Bootcamp 138)
Easter Sunday: April 17, 2022 (Bootcamp 138)
Please note that Bootcamp calls will still be held on these holidays. If you cannot make the Sunday call, please plan on watching the recording on the Monday afterwards.
If you are coming back to retake the bootcamp, you will be a Captain. Having already taken the bootcamp, Captains are expected to use their prior experience to up their own game while elevating everyone’s LHBC experience!
NOTE: The cutoff for asking to retake a bootcamp is two weeks before the start date. Seats are awarded on a first-come, first served basis. Email [email protected] with your preferred bootcamp date at least two weeks before the start date.
The 4 main areas of responsibility for a LHBC Captain:
- Committing to the full bootcamp experience in excellence. Not being a slacker.
- Engaging at a high level on Facebook and in person meetings
- Setting a standard of excellence in all of your Lifehack Bootcamp dealings
- Taking notes on yourself and the others during breakout group sessions during Sunday calls
And what are YOU going to get out of your participation as a Captain in the Bootcamp?
- Scoop up the knowledge you left on the table last Bootcamp
- Step up to a higher level of accountability
- Get more engagement with the coaching staff
- Get prepared to take the next level of LHBC
- Achieve mastery
- Expand your network
- Explore your leadership skills and language
Reach out to [email protected] if you’re interested in joining an upcoming bootcamp as a Captain!
WARNING: If you do not currently feel like you can meet these responsibilities in excellence, we encourage you to hold off on reaching out until you’re ready. We take the role of Captain very seriously, and we hope that you will too.