And we like the latest tech as much as the next person….
But here’s the thing – sometimes our thinking is clouded when we have TOO MANY productivity techniques spinning around in our brain!
Overwhelm is the result of having too much going on at work and at home. We’ve already got too much on our plates to try and add yet another productivity technique to our day!
But sometimes, the absolute BEST thing you can do for yourself is SHED all of the productivity clutter in your mind by figuring out what to CUT from your workday.
And the best part of it is, cutting these things out can not only reduce overwhelm, but produce BETTER results. (9 mins):
- How to stop being DISTRACTED
- Why you should stop MULTITASKING right now
- Why you need to stop trying to face overwhelm ALONE
- How your productivity will IMPROVE as soon as you stop being a PERFECTIONIST
- Why you need to stop working OVERTIME right now
- Why you should never sacrifice SLEEP
- How to stop saying YES to everything
- Why you need to stop doing everything yourself and start DELEGATING
- How to stop doing REPETITIVE TASKS that take up way too much of your time
- Why you need to stop filling your schedule to MAX CAPACITY
Post in the comments below which of these easy hacks you plan to use next time you feel overwhelmed!
See you in the comments
READY TO LEVEL UP YOUR PERFORMANCE?
GET OUR MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINE TEMPLATES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX.
TOP 7 TIME MANAGEMENT BOOKS SUMMARIZED FOR YOU
GET OUR VIDEO SUMMARIES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX